Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Luck of the Irish

St. Patrick's Day happens to be my favorite holiday and all time favorite day of the year! Not only am I an Irish dancer, have Irish ancestry, love corned beef and (not so much) cabbage, and have traveled Ireland twice I also celebrate my birth on St. Patrick's Day.

I can't imagine a better way to spend my weekend than eating corned beef, cabbage, boiled potatoes, and soda bread! This weekend I'll be doing just that as well as teaching an Irish dance workshop at a friend's dance studio. I want to give the kids a little something after the workshop and these are a few of the little goodies I'm considering making:


 
For some actual food:
Tortillas for chips, you could also make quesdillas!
 
 
 
What are your plans for St. Patrick's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment