1. These boots from Bear Paw are on my wish list. Being from the Midwest, snow boots are a must and these are just too cute to pass up.
2. How ingenious is a microwave bowl mitt? TCKitchen nailed it with this product. Through a bowl full of food in this mitt, through it in the microwave, and don't burn your fingers on the bowl when it's time to take it out of the microwave!
3. For all of those coffee loves out there, get them a personalized coffee cozy! Their hands won't smell like the gross cardboard cozy that Starbucks gives you. And even better, it's reusable!
4. This facial mud mask is all natural. It detoxes your pores leaving your skin bright and glowing. Need I say more?
6. Northeast Nutmeg makes amazing smelling soy candles! Let's be honest, if I bought one for Christmas it would be under my tree for myself. Whether you're looking for a gift or want to pamper yourself, Northeast Nutmeg is definitely worth looking into!