Monday, August 12, 2013

Ohh Monday, we meet again.
 
A little nautical adventure to keep you thinking of the shore line and get you through this week :)
I apologize for those of you who have been waiting for this update after seeing my instagram, I ended up very sick in the middle of posting and couldn't finish. For those of you who didn't see the update on my instagram, start following me right here!

 
 
Unfortunately my shirt got bunched up in the process of pictures which I didn't realize until now! I found a cute little cutout navy blue blouse that has me thinking of a lovely day at the beach with a cool drink in my hand. 

 
My brown braided belt makes multiple appearances in my blog but it is my absolute favorite belt. It isn't a straight braid, big gaps and intricate twisting spices up the typical take on a belt.

These cotton pinstripe shorts are the most comfortable bottoms I've ever purchased. I almost passed them up on a trip to Old Navy and I'm relieved that I didn't since they've become my "go to" nautical shorts. Who doesn't love an outfit reminding you of the cool breeze blowing off the rolling water and warm sand massaging your bare feet? Ahh the beach is calling!
 
My go to sandal for this summer: these gold strappy sandals!  

 
Navy cut out blouse // Old Navy
royal and white pinstripe shorts // Old Navy
Brown leather belt // Kohl's
Gold sandals // UOI
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment