Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Greetings from Ireland

Happy Tuesday!
Sorry my update has taken so long, this vacation has been crazy so far!
 
I also apologize for the quality of these pictures, my "travel camera" isn't the best but I'm making due!
Experiencing terrain from the cobblestone streets of Temple Bar to the grassy hillsides of Doolin I have found these boots to be the best item I packed. I purposely went out shopping for some of these boots before my trip and definitely do not regret it. I found these beauties at Charlotte Russe, they convert from a basic brown combat boot to a chic boot simply by folding them over.


The chiller climate of Ireland has greatly influenced layering in my wardrobe. A light jean button down is perfect to throw over your top while out sightseeing in the brisk Ireland air but is easily removable to prevent over heating in all of the fabulous shopping centers around town. I paired it with my new light lime green oversized vneck sweater and my comfy black shorts. I recently discovered an amazing store in Ireland called Penney's (not jcp) and found this absolute steal- oversized tan tote for about $6, how can you beat that?!
light green vneck // www.gap.com
jean button down // www.maurices.com
black shorts // www.maurices.com
black bubble necklace // www.bodycentral.com
tan oversized bag // www.primark.ie
 
Three more days in Ireland! Any recommendations on sightseeing in Dublin?
xo
Sherbert&&Stilettos

The River Liffey

2 comments:

  1. great outfit :) and this shoes!! *-*
    yeah we can follow if you want to:)
    i've done :) followed

    ReplyDelete