Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Back to School

Good bye summer, hello school.
 
Unfortunately it's that time of year again, for some of you its your favorite time of year (if you've got some little munchkins)! I'm entering my sophomore year of community college and my goal is to show college girls that it IS possible to dress nice for class and not wear yoga pants every day! (Though its very tempting!)
 
 I've been dying to start transitioning into my fall wardrobe since fall is the BEST season after all! But sad to say the heat index today is over 100 degrees (so crazy!) so it doesn't look like that'll be happening anytime soon. I did get a little wear out of this sweater today during a little park visit.
 

Coral has to be one of my absolute favorite colors; I really bought into the coral and mint phases but I adore the colors separately as well. My boyfriend always makes fun of me when we shop because I always gravitate towards the coral items in stores. It's to the point that my boyfriend has nicknamed me Coral! How sad is that?! hahaha



grey and white crochet sweater// maurice's
coral shorts // maurice's 
coral shoes // cato
 
 
MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE AND CONTINUE READING MY UPDATES, I'LL BE HOLDING A GIVE-AWAY NEXT WEEK THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment