Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Style Day: Camo

This post was intended for Friday on the IG (instagram) style day but unfortunately I was taking care of a sick boyfriend so I saved my post for today instead!
For some reason camo is a big trend for women lately and that honestly frightens me. Growing up in a duck blind, this is my version of the trend:
 (Sorry, hunting is an early morning excursion. Way too early for makeup!)

Now I'm not sure if it's society's obsession with Duck Dynasty that has brought about this new trend or our adaptation of fall colors into our beloved prints.



Fashion forward individuals always strive to stand out, but this new trend has everyone blending in; ironic isn't it?






I try to never dismiss a trend without giving it a fair chance first but:
 Give me some mossy oak and we can call it a day!



How do you feel about camo? What's your least favorite "trend"? Make sure to instagram your camo outfits and post with #camostyleday and make sure to follow me at dallasa94


White tshirt // forever21
leggings // maurice's
jacket // my father's from his time in the airforce
scarf // forever21
boots // UOI


14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Started following you on bloglovin, hope for a follow back :)

      Delete
  2. Very beautiful style day :)

    I follow you beautiful blog on bloglovin. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! I like how you styled the camo jacket!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Love your blog, following you on bloglovin'! :)

      Delete
  4. I like how you styled camo jacket! Great!

    Thank you for lovely comment on my blog
    http://lavenderloafers.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great boots! wanna follow?

    PERONALBLOG | BLOGLOVIN’ | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    and please enter my giveaway: GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super ousado seu look parabéns!
    Gostaria muito se apoiássemos uma a outra e te convido a conhecer meu blog:
    isadoradoria.blogspot.com.br
    beijos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stopping by to say you Hi

    http://lavenderloafers.com

    ReplyDelete