Friday, November 1, 2013

Trick-or-Treat!

A little recap of my final Halloween costume decision. Last minute I went with the ninja costume. Unfortunately I didn't have time to make a little ninja turtle-esque mask but check out these awesome swords!
I got pretty awesome and pulling these swords out like a B.A. ninja! (Luckily my boyfriend was there to help me put the swords back in their holders)


 My boyfriend knows my love for holiday decorations and picked up this adorable little "poison" bottle for 50% off at a cute little local store.


And of course here is our pumpkin we picked up at the patch the other day! We both love minions and the Despicable Me movies so we carved a little minion who unfortunately was a tad too large for our pumpkin but we made it work!




How did you spend your holiday? Any fun costumes?!

No comments:

Post a Comment