Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Spooktacular Pumpkins

One day left until Halloween! This holiday has surprisingly snuck up on me. I'm big on the whole decorating the house, making cookies, and celebrating every holiday weeks before it occurs. I started this Halloween by watching my favorite movies (Hocus Pocus, Halloween Town 1-3, and Twitches) in the beginning of October. My boyfriend and I finally had some free time this past weekend to get our pumpkins. We were a little dismayed by the fact that the pumpkin patch had about 20 pumpkins to choose from, guess we were a little too late!
On a recent trip to American Eagle I discovered the clearance section to be an extra 60% off which was very exciting for me! I supported all of my finds (jeans, sweater, and scarf) to the pumpkin patch.

Sporting my dark wash boot cut jeans, three quarter sleeved purple pull over, white cotton scarf with blue embroidery, and knee high camel colored boots. Unfortunately the cool air snuck up on me so I had to break out the only coat I have out of storage yet for this year.


 
Thought I'd recreate a picture from my childhood while I had the opportunity! A little Transformation Tuesday!


I love carving pumpkins (not necessarily taking the "guts" out) but sometimes we don't find the time for actually carving, so I'd like to share some ideas with pumpkins that don't involve carving and are fairly simple to decorate.






These Daisy Chain pumpkins are a little more complicated but they're definitely my favorite! Though I am partial to the owls as well! :)


Have a Happy Halloween and try not to eat too much candy! :)

8 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures !!!! Love your blog and your style! Would you like to follow each other?

    www.shoppingmarbella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really have a cool blog! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm following you on bloglovin' right now if youd follow me back that'd be great!

      Delete
  3. Yes, we can follow each other. I follow you via gfc and bloglovin.
    P.S. Cool photos and whole blog.

    missharibo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing!!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete