Monday, October 28, 2013

lions and tigers and bears! oh my!


With Halloween right around the corner I thought I'd share a few my recent pins from pinterest! Regardless of whether you are hosting a party or passing out candy to trick-or-treaters this year hopefully these items will aid you in making an unforgettable holiday!

A cute concept on scarecrow makeup
Pumpkin Punch, a great twist on the classic party punch.
Pumpkins without the mess of carving!
An easy, affordable, and unique costume!


Great little treats and so simple!





















What are your plans for Halloween? I plan on dressing up to pass out candy but haven't decided yet: ninja, Merida (from Brave), or a girly version of Iron Man. Any opinions or suggestions?



Pumpkin Punch

Scarecrow Makeup

DIY costume ideas

BOO pumpkin

witches hats
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment