Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Fit For a Queen

My boyfriend's birthday is towards the end of the month but I set up an early little surprise for him with some of his friends. Friday night we attended Medieval Times, one of his favorite places. This trip we were seated in the Green Knight section, who happened to be a Thor look-a-like, and I was fortunate enough to catch one of his flowers!

On a recent trip to a local mall I stumbled across a going out of business sale at Aeropastle. Now normally I don't shop there but I thought I'd just look around since everything was 80% off. Glad I did because I scored this cobalt blue dress for only $13. The dress even has pockets, which I normally HATE but with the pleats of this dress, I feel you don't even notice the pockets.



I also scored this necklace for $4 at Cato, these booties for $12 at Target, and this cardigan for $14 at J.C.Penney


So, we are getting ready for some more snow in "our neck of the woods" (as my favorite weather man, Al Roker, would say). How was everyone's weekend? Any exciting Valentine's Day plans?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment