This week has been crazy, hectic, and stressful due to the ever lovely college finals. Since finals have been dominating my week, lets be honest, I haven't changed out of sweat pants all week! So with this in consideration I thought today would be a good day to let my readers get to know me a little more and hopefully get to know each of you a little better in turn!
A little more about me:
1. I'm a college student (as I've mentioned) I'll be receiving my associate degree in biology this spring and then I'll be changing my major to journalism.
2. My dream job is to be a princess in Disney World or a stay at home mom...only problem is that colleges don't offer degrees for those.
3. I think my love for Disney World is due to the fact that I never got to visit the parks as a child, my first time was when I was 14 and it was to perform with my dance studio (I've performed twice at Disney World).
4. As I mentioned, I danced for 8 years and had to leave my studio when I turned 18 (due to studio policy) I primarily performed Irish dance and Appalachian clogging although I am experienced in a wide variety of dance styles from ballet to belly dancing to ballroom dancing
5. Yes I'm an Irish dancer and yes I've been to Ireland...twice. I recommend stopping at Queen of Tarts in Dublin!! Not only am I an Irish dancer I'm also Irish and my birthday is on St. Patrick's Day.
6. When I was in middle school I took acting and modeling classes, ever since then I've been trying to make my way in the modeling business. I've finally gotten a decent project as a showgirl at a casino. (No we don't dance, we greet people and take pictures, like Disney princesses).
8. As you may have noticed I have large blonde curly hair and because of it my highschool tennis team nicknamed me the lion.
9. My mom once said "Leave Dallas alone in a store and she'll find anything pink, sparkley, with a bow or a combination of all three" and it's very true.
10. I'm obsessed with the shows: NCIS (and NCIS:LA), Dance Moms, House Hunters International, and Big Fat Gypsy Wedding. My guilty pleasure is Glee (thanks to Damian McGinty)
11. DIY is my life, just ask my boyfriend. He also will tell you I instagram evvvverything. I make dinner and he asks if I've taken a picture of it yet or if he can take his plate (he's learning well)
12. If I could only eat one thing the rest of my life it would probably be nutella; today anyway, tomorrow it could change.
13. I'd love to travel the world; Greece, Italy, and Paris are on the top of my list.
I'll be visiting a friend in Chicago today so don't worry I'll have lots to post about on Tuesday! Have a great weekend! :)